The Fully Decoupled Drupal Framework
What is Druxt?
Druxt is a framework for building Fully Decoupled Drupal and Nuxt.js applications and sites. It allows you to leverage the content modelling and management power of Drupal, and build elegant user experiences with Nuxt.js.
TL;DR: Druxt = DRUpal + nUXT.
Make Druxt work for you:
- If you want to build a fully decoupled Drupal site, see Getting started with DruxtSite.
- If you want to build a Nuxt application with Druxt modules, see Getting started with Druxt.
- If you want to use Druxt internals in your Node application, check out the API Documentation.
Druxt is built on two frameworks, Drupal and Nuxt.js, both with their own modules which can be used alongside Druxt modules.
Druxt modules provide Nuxt modules, plugins, components and more to bridge the gap and make Decoupled development easier.
- For Druxt modules, see the Druxt modules list.
- For Drupal modules, see the Drupal modules list.
- For Nuxt modules, see the Nuxt modules list.
Theming Druxt components
Druxt is like a Vue.js theme layer for Drupal.
Druxt components can be themed using Wrapper components alongside Vue.js slots, $attrs and props.
- For more details, see the Theming guide.